Yes, now I'm 25, and it's not a small issue. I think I've delayed a lot of time. I should have been at least 2-3 years younger. I have wasted a lot of time for nothing. Now I can feel that and regret myself. Here I want to tell first some of successful people's life in 20's. I'm not comparing myself to them. They are my idol, I get inspired by them. Let's think about Mark Zuckerberg. he created Facebook when he was 22. as soon as he felt that it is a great money making machine, he left college and went to silicon valley to start his business. He became the youngest billionaire.
Bill Gates is the richest person in the world and Microsoft founder. Gates said in an interview in 2011- ‘I never took a day off in my twenties. Not one. And I’m still fanatical, but now I’m a little less fanatical. I play tennis, I play bridge, I spend time with my family. I drive myself around town in a normal Mercedes.’ he worked almost all time. One matter is, if you are really passionate about your job, then you never feel any pressure even if you work for 8-10 hours at a stretch. Jack Ma is the founder of Alibaba group and the richest person in China. In a video, Jack Ma not only told the audience what he thinks they should do when they are in their 20s but up to their 60s.
- Before your 20s, be a good student.
- In your 20s, make as many mistakes as possible to gain experience. Go to a small company; learn the passion, the dreams, and how to do lots of things at one time. In a big company, you will learn the processes as more often than not; you are part of a machine. It is also about not the company you go to, but the bosses you follow. A good boss will teach you differently.
- In the 30s, work for yourself if you really want to be an entrepreneur.
- In the 40s, specialise and do the things you are good at. The risk is too big when jumping around doing new things.
- In the 50s, work for the young people because the young people can do better than you. Rely on them, invest on them.
- In the 60s, spend time for yourself. Relax and enjoy life.
Jack Ma ended off by telling the audience, "(At) 25 years old, make enough mistakes. Don’t worry. You fall, you stand up. You fall, you stand up. Enjoy it. Enjoy the show."
Warren Buffet is the most successful investor and one of the wealthiest persons in the world, he had a keen interest in business and investing from early days. Richard Branson is the founder of the virgin group. “Most young people with good ideas … will find that 99 percent of people will give them every reason why their idea’s been done before or why it’s not a good idea or why they’re going to fall flat on their face,” Branson recently told Inc.’s president and editor in chief Eric Schurenberg during an exclusive sit-down interview. “In the end, you have to say, ‘Screw it. Just do it.’”
You all know Steve Jobs, the founder of Apple Inc. In an interview, he said, "I had no idea what I wanted to do with my life and no idea how college was going to help me figure it out. And here I was spending all of the money my parents had saved their entire life. So I decided to drop out and trust that it would all work out okay.” Jobs decided college wasn’t the right decision, and he dropped out.
Shah Rukh Khan is one of my idols, and he is the biggest movie star in the world also holding the title- "2nd richest actor in the world". He is also the most famous person in the world. 3.2 billion people know his name where as 2.8 billion people know Tom Cruise. SRK lost his parents at an early age; then he came to Mumbai for seeking a job. Khan borrowed 20 rupees per day from his friend and went to film city. He even spent some days in Mumbai central station. His first salary was 50 rupees (less than $1). Now he has a net worth of $600 million.
In an interview with GQ India’s January 2017 issue, the superstar said: “Don’t philosophize until you’re rich first. I used to be poor, and I can tell you there’s nothing romantic about it. When young people, friends, say they want to be great creative novelists, I advise them to be a copywriter first, make a little money. Don’t be a struggling artist; be a happy one.” He also said, “I’m 51. I lost my dad when I was 14 or 15, and my mother when I was 25. That void never gets filled. If you lose your parents too early, you have to grow up too fast. You can’t play with toys; you have to start playing in the real world. I play with my children’s toys now. People find it odd and think perhaps I’m just a good father, but that’s not true. I’m just a father who didn’t have toys.”
Now back to me again. I was not aware of my future when I was 20; even I had no idea what I am going to be. I have wasted many times gossiping, by doing just nothing. There was a time, when I woke up, went to my best friend's house, we were gossiping for 2-3 hours, then I came back to home, took a bath, lunch and slept again. I woke up at 5 pm and went with my friends for clicking pictures. Then came back to home by 7 pm. Facebook was my next option. Then dinner and slept for that day. Next day same routine. So, it took too many times from my life. Now I'm very serious about my profession. I spend an enormous amount of time for my job. I write an article. I comment on other's blog. I use social media for promoting my content. I love to work hard to fulfil all my dreams.
Currently, I'm working on my personal blog. This is my personal blog. It is always better to excel yourself in Google rather than Facebook. For example- yesterday I talked about the DJ snake show in Kolkata 2017 with a sister, and I thought to see her the picture. But the Facebook update was going so down, and I had to keep scrolling, so I searched in google and downloaded the picture from google. It's easy and cool.
I'm not so much interested in blog revenue right now. Cause it's not right to expect fruit from a sapling. You have to care it, let it grow it, work for it, and one day it will start giving fruit automatically. Rather than I keep my eyes open to google analytics report. I check my daily visitor, where are they come from, countries, cities, device, operating system everything.
Honestly speaking I have no big planning for it. I just wanted to share my personal thoughts and experience though it. Then I started to post on blogging tips. And now that is the main topic of my blog. One more thing- Nobody is interested to hear your bullshit journey until you are a famous person. Now I have Twitter handle, Facebook profile, Facebook page, LinkedIn profile. Social presence is really necessary for building authority. And I'm active on the Facebook page and Twitter. I post latest blog posts regularly in my social accounts. Now I have 62 articles. Four pages- Contact, Policy, About Me, Archive. And obviously home page.
This year I've taken two big decisions in my life. To be Almost inactive on Facebook and opening this blog- a personal blog. Facebook is a big waste of time until you are an online marketer. So now I've minimized the use of Facebook, casual chatting, irritating news feed scrolling and start to improve myself. A personal blog is a great way to promote yourself, to create your own brand. Two international celebrities change my vision towards life. DJ Snake- in Kolkata Sunburn festival, 2017 at Eco park. I saw many rich kids, rich people, their lifestyle. Yes, I wanted to be like them. So if I wanted to be like them, I have to earn a lot of money.
Another one is Justin Bieber. Today is his program at D.Y Patil Stadium, Mumbai. Purpose tour India. My friends think I'm rich, but I'm not. I will consider myself rich that day when I will be able to go by flight in Mumbai with mum or dad, will afford tickets for two, will be able to enjoy the full show, will be able to stay hotel for the night and come back to my town on the next day. I am 25; many people achieved too many things even in earlier ages. Neymar Jr. bought a private jet when he is 22. So you have a lot of inspiration around you, just have to pick them wisely.
- Now here are my future plans. I want to write at least one post per day. That means 30 posts per months and 365 posts per year. Consistency is the key.
- Update a blog is great cause Google loves it. A frequently updated blog gets more priority to Google. Check my post. I want to be active on Twitter and Facebook page both. I Want to make it an authority blog. When visitors start to come to my blog, automatically it will make money. I just want to focus on the content. Visitors, revenue, backlink will come automatically.
- Interlinking is very important. I am always aware of it. When I see anything similar to my previous posts, I link it immediately. It helps to pass juice allover the blog.
- Apart from that, I want to Work hard every day. Only hard work can give you the sweetest fruit. So keep hustling and keep blogging. My plan is at least to make 1000 dollars per month from it after one year. It is not impossible, just have to work continuously in it. My plan is to get text snippets like this. There is no period of it. Once Google sees that my blog starts getting traffic for some keywords, it will show those options.
- My target is to buy a four wheeler within my 30 age. Sedan car is my favorite, and I like Hyundai Elantra the most.
- It will be better if I have a team for content writing. A local team is better. Guest post is not good always, because people have a high tendency for GSA blast on their guest post, so it's better to hire a content writer.
So here are my future plans. It's not like that I have to make a list, and I'm doing this. I really mean it. I will do everything for it. This age is for working hard. And I'm ready for that. One more benefits of this. When I am like 30, I will see this post and think about what I did that time. A blog is a diary, a place when all my activities have been noted serially in another meaning. Well, no more today. If you have any doubt or question, feel free to contact me here. Just do drop a comment below. If you really really like this post, then please do share it with your friends via social networks like google plus, twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, StumbleUpon etc. if you want to get all the latest updates of this blog, you can like my Facebook page, follow on Twitter or subscribe my blog feed. Take care. Have a nice day.